HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT COMES AFTER HIGH PERFORMANCE?
A high performance culture in any field is the gold standard. Leaders go to extraordinary lengths to stretch themselves and their teams to achieve high performance.
WHAT THEN? WHAT COMES AFTER WE’VE CLIMBED THE MOUNTAIN?
Jon Roberts, a Partner Coach at Novus Global will lead the workshop as we investigate the paradox of high performance and the idea of what more you are capable of in your leadership.
We’ll share the common roadblocks that arise once we have an elite-performing team, like:
- We’ve become resistant to critical feedback and cling to ‘our way’ of doing things
- We’re overwhelmed because we’re so ‘busy’
- We’re bored because we’re not growing (We’re already at high performance, so why stretch?)
- We resent those around us who are not high-performers, yet we’re not helping them effectively
- We’re not experiencing the joy, energy, and fulfillment we once had as we were fighting to the top
YOU WILL WALK AWAY WITH:
Audit Team/Individual: An understanding of the four levels of performance, including the one that comes after ‘High Performance’
Application: Practical steps to keep your high performers (including yourself) challenged, sharp, innovative, and constantly growing
CTA Vision/Execution: A framework for true vision; not the stuff you read in business books, but how and why vision (or lack thereof) is incredibly predictive of your performance culture
BEYOND HIGH PERFORMANCE IS MORE THAN HELPING OTHERS BE THE BEST, it is a commitment to continue exploring and expanding what both you and your team are capable of.