At Novus Global, we’ve created the FIVE Individual Motivation Assessment which identifies 5 values that will help you understand what your primary motivation is?
COMPLETE THE INDIVIDUAL MOTIVATION ASSESSMENT
Take a few minutes to complete the assessment below and discover what your current primary motivator is and what your current drivers are, some of your unique fears, and how you most likely lead during this season of your life.
Every question must be answered for a result.
These 5 elements are:
- INCOME. Many people are motivated by the ability to earn additional income through their own agency and work ethic.
- IMPACT. Others are motivated to make a difference and have a positive impact on the world.
- INTEGRITY. Some people are motivated by artistic integrity–they want their work to reflect who they feel they are at their core.
- INTIMACY For other people, having great relationships is a key motivator. They are most satisfied when cultivating deep and trusting relationships.
- INDEPENDENCE. Others don’t like having bosses and they want the freedom to do whatever they want whenever they want.
Every person has a hierarchy of these 5 motivators and so does every family and every team. It can be helpful to understand what that hierarchy is in order to know how to motivate ourselves or others.
FINDING OUT MORE ABOUT YOUR HIERARCHY OF MOTIVATORS
Book an exploration call with one of our world-class coaches, to explore how understanding these motivating values lead to the most rewarding life for yourself and others.
BOOK A CALL
Are you interested in finding out more about Novus Global and the work we do with high performing individuals, leaders, and teams?
Book your 30 min introductory call now with one of our top-performing coaches. Imagine if this one call could change everything.
Submit your email address and we will get back to you.
Receive email updates about Novus Global news, our leadership impact, articles, resources, and events. Note: You can unsubscribe at any time, but we promise you won't want to.